CTL-23PA – CNC Straight Tube Cutoff Machine with Optional Powered Payoff
Model #: 21390
CNC Tube Cutoff Machine
The CTL-23PA automatic tube cutting machine comes standard with programmable part quantity and programmable cut length. 80 psi shop air ensures the tube is clamped during the cutting process. A material low indicator is used to sense the end of a straight length and alerts the user to load the next straight length for processing. The software doesn’t miss a beat, keeping track of the number of parts cut as new straight lengths are loaded into the machine.
Level wound spools of copper and aluminum can be processed with this tube cutting system. Thin wall stainless steel can be cut using this technique as well.
A Tube Processing System Designed for Automatic Feed & Cut
The CTL-23PA is a free standing CNC straight tube cutoff machine that automatically feeds and cuts from a bulk spool of tubing (level wound spool) or straight lengths. Reduce your cycle time further by purchasing the powered payoff shown in the photo.
Designed for production, this automatic tube cutter makes use of two backup rolls and one chipless type cutter to cut through small diameter tubing. With the tubing clamped, the backup rolls and cutter come in to make the cut. As the cutter continues to come in, the backup rolls plateau on the tube’s outside diameter thus providing excellent support during the chipless-cutting process.
Product Video & Details
Customers using Internet Explorer may have difficulty viewing the online training videos.
We suggest using Chrome, Safari, Microsoft Edge, or another modern internet browser to view our videos. To find out more about the system requirements to view our training videos, and to see if your device meets them, click here.
Features & Specs
- Microprocessor controlled
- Keypad & display for user input
- Capacity: 7/8 OD copper tubing
- Feed rate: 12″ per second, maximum
- Automatic pull-apart chipless type cut
- Automatic unload
- Electric Servo used to feed material forward
- Multi-roll powered straightener, horizontal
- Free standing machine with NEMA electrical box
- 5 speed settings for material feed rate
- Programmable part cut lengths, inches/mm
- Programmable number of parts to cut
- Material low indicator used to detect end of material/bar stock
- Top interlocked guard (guard must be in position to operate)
- Training videos online
- Optional PC interface for programming
- Batch processing via optional PC interface
- Optional horizontal payoff, non powered
- Optional powered payoff (seen in photo) available
Inquire About This Product
Winton Machine is a global leader in tube and coax fabricating machines. We offer custom solutions that add value to our customers’ bottom line, along with exceptional technical support. For pricing, details, or any other questions, contact Winton Machine today.