TR100 CNC Roll Bender
The model TR100H tube bending machine offers programmable bend control on the ram and roll drive. To ensure the performance of the TR100H, a high resolution encoder ensures the final position of the linear length rolled. Winton Machine has designed the TR100H tube bending machine to allow for simple user operation via a keypad and display. Winton Machine has been building tube benders for over a decade. From its stout structural frame to its high resolution encoders, the TR100H continues to bend quality parts for industries such as furniture, play ground equipment, and boating applicaitons.
- Tube Bending Capacity: 4" OD x .188" wall Steel.
- Repeatability: .003 on linear ram movement
- Pitch control: manual support adjustments
- Weight: 5500 lbs.
- Footprint: 86" long x 60" wide
- Max. Pressure: 2000 psi @ 7 1/2 hp
- Roll drive: 15 hp
- Microprocessor controlled servo ram: program up to 30 ram/roll moves
- Manually controlled 2nd ram with digital readout
- Keypad & display (24 keys) for user input
- Fast production bending, variable speed control on roll and ram drive
- High-resolution encoder, direct drive to roll dies
- Heavy duty linear ball bearings guide ram head
- Multi-radius bending, programmable
- Off line programming, optional
- Dual palm switches (optional)
- Optional Loader Available