All tube benders are designed and tested in house. We use standard purchased components to build every tube bending machine. We at Winton are proud of the quality of every tube bender sold. Please, call us today and ask how the quality of the tube bending machines we build will translate into quality bent tubing on your shop floor. The RD20 tube bender offers manual bending with a optional pneumatic mandrel extractor. To ensure the performance of the RD20 tube & pipe bender, an optional high resolution encoder can ensure the final position of the bend head. Winton Machine has designed the RD19 to allow for standard mandrel tube bending.
- Tube Bending Capacity: 3/4" (19 mm) OD x .065" wall S.S.
- Repeatability: ± 0.1° bend angle
- Maximum Bend Angle: 186°
- Weight: 210 lbs.
- Footprint: 53" long x 15" wide
- Mandrel extractor: 80 psi shop air required
- Manual tube bending
- Auto mandrel extractor
- Plane-of-bend changer (optional)Close Up
- High-resolution encoder for bend head(optional w/readout)
- Heavy duty bearings guide bend head
- CW and CCW bend head rotation, customer specified
- Able to make short tangent bends with end fittings installed Close Up