Model 500 Vertical Compression Tube Bender
The model 500 tube bender offers the same features as the model 300 tube bender, with the addition of a knee cylinder to allow for the bending of multiple tubes at once. To ensure the performance of the model 500 tube bender, heavy duty linear roller bearings are used to guide the ram die. The model 500 tube bender also has programmable deceleration for both the ram's bend stroke as well as the return stroke.
- Tube Bending Capacity: 1 1/4" (27 mm) OD - Two (2) tubes at once
- Repeatability: ± 0.1°
- Maximum Bend Angle: 100°
- Weight: 1700 lbs.
- Footprint: 86" deep x 36" wide
- Power supply: Parker 20 HP, 55 gal. tank Max. Pressure: 2000 psi
- Microprocessor controlled bend head, program up to 10 bends
- Fast production tube bending (1.8 seconds/90° bend)
- Standard fan-cooled heat exchanger
- Heavy duty linear roller bearings guide bend die
- Dual palm switches for safe operation (optional)
- Front and back safety guards
- Dual-speed hydraulic manifold