CTL-6S - Benchtop CNC Cut-Off Machine
The CTL-6S is an automatic saw that comes standard with programmable part quantity and programmable cut length (in/mm). 80 psi shop air ensures that the tube is clamped during the cutting process. A material low indicator is used to sense the end of the material and alerts the user to load the next straight length for processing. The software doesn’t miss a beat, keeping track of the number of parts cut as a new straight length is loaded into the machine.
Refrigeration lengths of copper and aluminum can be processed with this benchtop system. Thin wall steel, aluminum, brass, and copper tubing can be cut using this technique as well. Shown with optional M6 straightener & payoff for flexible coax cable.
Automatic feed & cut...that is what the CTL-6S saw is designed to do. The CTL-6S (shown with optional straightener and payoff) is a benchtop saw cutter that automatically feeds and cuts straight lengths of tubing (<3 mm dia. tubing), semi-rigid coax (<6.35 mm dia. maximum), flexible coax (<6.35 mm dia.) and solid rod (<1.2 mm dia.). Designed for production, the CTL-6S with automatic feed makes use of a carbide saw blade to cut through small diameters. With the material clamped, the programmable cross feed moves the saw blade through the material with 20 programmable feed settings.
Contact us today for more information about our quality automatic saw.
- Cutting Capacity: Ø6.35mm (Ø.250") Semi-Rigid Coax Cable
- Microprocessor controlled
- Benchtop mounted saw type cut
- 5 speed settings for material feed rate
- Programmable part cut lengths (in/mm)
- Programmable number of parts to cut
- Programmable cut time
- Programmable rapid advance on cross feed
- Material low indicator
- Front interlocked guard (guard must be in position to operate)
- Pre-processing material supports included
Shown with optional straightener & payoff