CNC Serpentine Tube Bender
The SB series CNC serpentine tube benders are designed for production use. All SB models tube benders provide for serpentine tube bending without the need to rotate the material between bends (R axis plane rotation). Program the number of bends, centerline radius, straight lengths, and serpentine production begins. The tubing always stays in contact with the support table maintaining flatness. One of the advantages of the SB series type tube bender is its ability to manage the serpentine coil as it is being formed. Because the bend head can bend both CW and then CCW without rotating the tube between bends, the ability to control larger serpentine coils becomes much easier.
Winton also offers a serpentine bend head for its line of RD series CNC mandrel bending machines. An RD series bender with the serpentine bend head option installed allows for 3D bending.
- 10mm tube OD capacity
- Microprocessor controlled with PC interface
- Program storage via PC
- Models available with various capacities, consult factory
- Programmable lengths
- Programmable number of bends
- Large table top for post bending support
- Free spinning payoff (non powered) for bulk spool support
- Powered straightener with encoder feedback for accurate feeding
- Keypad and display for user input
- Angle adjustment for springback for both CW and CCW bends
- 80 PSI shop air required