AM40 Angle Measuring Machine
The AM40 digital protractor uses two arms to measure a bend angle. One arm is fixed and the other arm (dynamic) has two axis of motion. The dynamic arm has both rotational and linear motion. The rotational motion is guided by sealed roller bearings and the linear motion is guided by a linear ball bearing. These combined motions allow the AM75 digital protractor to move quickly from one bend configuration to another while at the same time providing sensitivity for accurate measuring. Patented.
- Measuring Range: 0 to 360°
- Accuracy: <0.1° Repeatability: <0.1°
- Displayed resolution: 0.1°
- Weight 8 lbs.
- Dimensions: 12" x 12" x 3" deep
- Power input: 110/220 VAC, 0.5A draw
- High resolution encoder
- 2 axis dynamic arm - angle displayed
- Large LED display
Simple to operate