TR40 CNC Roll Bender
Model #: 21395
Product Video & Details
Customers using Internet Explorer may have difficulty viewing the online training videos.
We suggest using Chrome, Safari, Microsoft Edge, or another modern internet browser to view our videos. To find out more about the system requirements to view our training videos, and to see if your device meets them, click here.
The TR40 tube bender is a precision 2 axis CNC machine roll bender that is designed to impart multiple radii in a single work piece. PLC controlled, this CNC roll bender allows a user to program the straight lengths between bends and the individual bend radii. Model: TR40H CNC roll bender
Specs & Equipment
- Tube Bending Capacity: 1 1/2″ (40 mm) OD x .035″ wall S.S.
- Repeatability: .002 on linear ram movement
- Pitch control: manual support adjustments
- Weight: 1100 lbs.
- Footprint: 48″ long x 33″ wide
- Max. Pressure: 2000 psi
- Microprocessor controlled: program radii & length between bends
- Keypad & display for user input
- Fast production bending: variable speed control on roll
- High-resolution encoder: direct drive to tubing being processed
- Heavy duty linear ball bearings guide dynamic ram
- Multi-radius bending, programmable
- Off line programming, optional
- Dual palm switches (optional)
- Optional Loader Available