TR20H CNC Pyramid Roll Bender
Model #: 21336-501
The Newest Model in the Winton Machine CNC Roll Bender family
The TR20H CNC Pyramid Roll Bender is extremely unique in that it can wind coils in both directions. This two-in-one feature negates the need for two machines, providing a cost-effective alternative while also increasing production time. In addition to winding coils, this programmable CNC roll bender has a hydraulic ram with the capability to roll a part with multiple radii.
Attached with a Laser Counter, Winton Machine’s TR20H CNC Pyramid Roll Bender assures precision and reliability by counting the number of coils being bent. Time saving easy-to-do interchangeable tooling takes 5 minutes or less. Built-in coil forming software produces cost-effective and economical coils to streamline your process.
Product Video & Details
Customers using Internet Explorer may have difficulty viewing the online training videos.
We suggest using Chrome, Safari, Microsoft Edge, or another modern internet browser to view our videos. To find out more about the system requirements to view our training videos, and to see if your device meets them, click here.
This machine is popular amongst industries such as HVAC, refrigeration, playground equipment, Automotive, Oil & Gas, and Heat pumps. Copper, titanium, and stainless steel are the most common materials used when bending coils.
- Contact us for a quote.
- Check out the video and see this machine in action.
- Questions? Call us at 770-831-1917.
- Need an engineered solution similar to this product? Contact us.
Winton is committed to supplying its customers with high quality products that have a positive impact on your production process. We offer installation services and ongoing support on all our products to make sure they continue to work with your processes. Winton’s engineered solutions create new innovative machines as well as adaptions for existing ones. We will customize our standard products to meet your specific needs. Contact us today.
Specs & Equipment
- Microprocessor controlled CNC 2-axis drive system with closed loop feedback
- Programmable number of coils, leading straight length and final straight length.
- Programmable hydraulic ram that allows for multiple-radius bending in a single part
- All rolls are powered for maximum transfer contact
- Control with large LCD keypad for user interface – 100 part program storage
- Linear ball bearings guide the center roll die
- Heavy duty roller bearings guide all three spindles
- Stout steel frame constructed of 3 x 3 x ¼ wall tubing
- NEMA enclosure used to contain all electrical components
- Safety guard(s) with machine interlocks