TR100 CNC Roll Bender
Model #: 21304
The model TR100H tube bending machine offers programmable bend control on the ram and roll drive. To ensure the performance of the TR100H, a high resolution encoder ensures the final position of the linear length rolled. Winton Machine has designed the TR100H tube bending machine to allow for simple user operation via a keypad and display. Winton Machine has been building tube benders for over a decade. From its stout structural frame to its high resolution encoders, the TR100H continues to bend quality parts for industries such as furniture, play ground equipment, and boating applicaitons.
Product Video & Details
Customers using Internet Explorer may have difficulty viewing the online training videos.
We suggest using Chrome, Safari, Microsoft Edge, or another modern internet browser to view our videos. To find out more about the system requirements to view our training videos, and to see if your device meets them, click here.
Specs & Equipment
- Tube Bending Capacity: 4″ OD x .188″ wall Steel.
- Repeatability: .003 on linear ram movement
- Pitch control: manual support adjustments
- Weight: 5500 lbs.
- Footprint: 86″ long x 60″ wide
- Max. Pressure: 2000 psi @ 7 1/2 hp
- Roll drive: 15 hp
- Microprocessor controlled servo ram: program up to 30 ram/roll moves
- Manually controlled 2nd ram with digital readout
- Keypad & display (24 keys) for user input
- Fast production bending, variable speed control on roll and ram drive
- High-resolution encoder, direct drive to roll dies
- Heavy duty linear ball bearings guide ram head
- Multi-radius bending, programmable
- Off line programming, optional
- Dual palm switches (optional)
- Optional Loader Available