The machine shown automatically loads material from a hopper, the weld seam is automatically located and the blank is presented to the bender. The carriage moves forward and the collet closes. The loader retracts and the bend sequence begins which includes the use of compound stacked tooling. When the part is finished it is automatically unloaded and then transferred to an end forming station…all with no machine operator!
To keep programming of new parts down to a minimum, the RD30 tube bender can be linked directly to engineering. Engineering can download a CAD generated STEP file of the bent tube right into the bender’s controller. This helps cut down on programming time and programming errors. The controller reads the STEP file and extracts the LRA (YBC) bender data. The LRA bender data is then used to controll the CNC tube bending machine. It’s that simple.
Product Video & Details
Customers using Internet Explorer may have difficulty viewing the online training videos.
We suggest using Chrome, Safari, Microsoft Edge, or another modern internet browser to view our videos. To find out more about the system requirements to view our training videos, and to see if your device meets them, click here.
- The RD30 mandrel tube bender can be integrated with other OEM products and is controlled by a Windows-based user interface
- CNC rotary draw tube bender – servo controlled
- Optional tube loader
- XYZ to LRA converter
- Able to import a STEP file from CAD for processing
- 30mm OD capacity machine shown
- Safety guards included
- On board trouble shooting menus for diagnostics
- Safety mat included
- 3D Model Viewer for LRA Data Verification – Optional