Programmable Compression Wipe Bender
Model #: 21420
The AB6 tube bender comes standard with a PLC control package. However, for further intergration into a OEM cell, Winton Machine offers the AB6 without controls. Winton Machine has been building tube benders for over a decade. From its stout structural frame to its modular configuration, the AB6 tube bender continues to bend quality parts for industries such as aerospace, automotive, medical, and health care.
All tube benders are designed and tested in house. We use standard purchased components to build every tube bender. We at Winton are proud of the quality of every tube bender sold. Please, call us today and ask how the quality of the tube bending machines we build will translate into quality bent tubing on your shop floor.
Product Video & Details
Customers using Internet Explorer may have difficulty viewing the online training videos.
We suggest using Chrome, Safari, Microsoft Edge, or another modern internet browser to view our videos. To find out more about the system requirements to view our training videos, and to see if your device meets them, click here.
Safety is a mission-critical part of the continuous improvement culture at Winton Machine Company. Our machines are designed with advanced safety features and are regularly inspected to ensure they meet the highest safety standards. We also provide comprehensive training and resources to ensure your operators are fully equipped to use our machines safely and effectively. As machine safety options evolve, Winton Machine evaluates new safety trends to integrate proven and well-vetted design upgrades in all our machines which are engineered, manufactured and serviced here in the United States.
Specs & Equipment
- Tube Bending Capacity: 1/4″ (6 mm) OD x .035″ wall S.S.
- Repeatability: ± 0.1°
- Maximum Bend Angle: 100°, 195° optional
- Weight: 30 lbs.
- Footprint: 12″ long x 12″ wide
- Op. Pressure: 80 psi shop air, 120 psi maximum
- Fast production bending (1 second / 90° of bend)
- Heavy duty bearings guide bend head
- CW or CCW bend head rotation, customer specified
- Dual palm switches (optional)
- Able to integrate into a larger manufacturing cell
- Adjustable speed on bend head
- Larger models available
- Bench mount version shown, optional floor mounting