Pneumatic Tube Bender, Twin Head
Model #: 21299-503
Winton Machine has been building tube benders for over two decades. From its stout structural frame to its modular configuration, the AB10 tube bending machine continues to bend quality parts for industries such as aerospace, automotive, medical, and health care.
All tube benders are designed and tested in house. We use standard purchased components to build every tube bending machine. We at Winton are proud of the quality of every tube bender sold. Please, call us today and ask how the quality of the tube bending machines we build will translate into quality bent tubing on your shop floor. The AB10 tube bender is a dedicated tube bender that makes the same part day in and day out. The tube bender shown is designed to make a family of bent tubes. The distance between the bend heads is adjustable.
Specs & Equipment
- Tube Bending Capacity: 1/2″ (13 mm) OD x .035″ wall Cu
- Repeatability: ± 0.1°
- Maximum Bend Angle: 195°
- Weight: 500 lbs.
- Footprint: 30″ wide x 21″ deep
- Op. Pressure: 80 psi shop air, 120 psi maximum
- Fast production bending (1 second / 90° of bend)
- PLC controlled * Heavy duty bearings guide bend head
- CW or CCW bend head rotation, customer specified
- Dual palm switches (optional)
- Able to intgreate into a larger manufacturing cell
- Adjustable speed on bend head
- Larger models available
- Floor mounted shown, optional bench mounting