Model 300 Vertical Bender
Model #: 21141
The model 300 tube bender offers programmable bend control, 1.7 second cycle time (90° bend). To ensure the performance of the 300, heavy duty roller bearings are used to guide the bend die and cushion cylinder. The model 300 tube bender also has programmable deceleration for the ram at the end of the bend stroke. Tooling for the machine can be designed to produce both true or crush type bends.
Product Video & Details
Customers using Internet Explorer may have difficulty viewing the online training videos.
We suggest using Chrome, Safari, Microsoft Edge, or another modern internet browser to view our videos. To find out more about the system requirements to view our training videos, and to see if your device meets them, click here.
Winton Machine Company has been building tube benders for over a decade. From its stout structural frame to its high resolution encoder, the 300 continues to bend quality parts for industries such as furniture, recreation, and health care.
Specs & Equipment
- Capacity: 1 1/4″ (27 mm) OD x .065″ wall
- Model 300B Capacity: 1 3/8″ (35 mm) OD x .065″ wall
- Repeatability: ± 0.1°
- Maximum Bend Angle: 150° (model 300 only)
- Weight: 2100 lbs.
- Footprint: 84″ deep x 36″ wide
- Max. Pressure: 2000 psi
- Microprocessor controlled, program up to 10 bends
- Fast production bending (1.7 seconds/90° bend)
- High-resolution encoder, direct drive (no gearing)
- Heavy duty linear roller bearings guide bend die
- Heavy duty linear roller bearings guide cushion cylinder
- Dual palm switches for safe operation (optional)
- Front and back safety guards
- Dual-speed hydraulic system