CTL-23PA HS – High Speed Tube Cut-Off Machine
Model #: 21390-5XX
Automatically feed and cut tubes with the CTL-23PA HS high speed tube cutting machine
Winton’s Model CTL-23PA is an Automatic Feed and Cut machine allowing the customer to feed their material off a coil and straighten and cut. The user can also feed straight lengths into the machine. There is a cost savings in material and time feeding it off a spool.
This tube cutting machine allows the user to program their part length without stopping the machine for continuous production.
The photo featured here depicts an example of a customer specific solution where Winton was able to add a Dual powered payoff and an extended table to support the long length of material. The video features the high speed option available. There are a wide array of various options to meet our customer’s specific manufacturing needs.
Product Video & Details
Customers using Internet Explorer may have difficulty viewing the online training videos.
We suggest using Chrome, Safari, Microsoft Edge, or another modern internet browser to view our videos. To find out more about the system requirements to view our training videos, and to see if your device meets them, click here.
Specs & Equipment
Model CTL-23PA Automatic Feed & Cut – Standard Equipment, Including:
• Microprocessor controlled with single plane horizontal straightener
• Closed loop feedback system used to feed material forward
• Chipless type cut, cut head rotates about static material
• Automatic pull apart type cut or depth type cut are standard, user selectable
• Quick Change Backup Cam system for minimal change-over time
• Programmable material feed rate (1 thru 5)
• Programmable part cut length- able to change part length without stopping machine
• Programmable number of parts to cut, able to change quantity without stopping machine
• (2) pneumatic clamp assemblies for material support (clamp dies not included)
• Free standing machine with NEMA box for all electrical controls
• Material low indicator switch used to detect end of tubing
• Interlocked guards, guards must be in position to operate cut head
• Optional Snap-Type Cut – can reduce the roll over to the inside on small diameter tubes
Winton Machine is a global leader in tube and coax fabricating machines. We offer custom solutions that add value to our customers’ bottom line, along with exceptional technical support. For pricing, details, or any other questions, contact Winton Machine today.