Bellow Cut-off Machine
Model #: 21444-505
This Bellow Cut-off machine makes one cut close to the head stock. The position of the cut will be controlled by the spinning internal arbor and the details located on the external cross slide. One cut per cycle. Operator to rotate bellow 180° to make second cut as needed. Machine cycle time projected to be 5 seconds. This machine is ideal for cutting bellows for the Automotive, Heavy duty off road equipment, and Aerospace industries.
Product Video & Details
Customers using Internet Explorer may have difficulty viewing the online training videos.
We suggest using Chrome, Safari, Microsoft Edge, or another modern internet browser to view our videos. To find out more about the system requirements to view our training videos, and to see if your device meets them, click here.
Specs, Equipment & Features
3 ½” Diameter Bellows Cutoff machine, includes:
• PLC controlled rotary scissor cutting process
• PLC source code provided with machine
• All pneumatic cylinders, no hydraulics
• Electric motor, horizontal spindle design
• Linear bearings on cross slide
• Precision cross slide with hand wheel adjustment
• Dual optical switches cycle start, automatic cycle
• Assembly drawings included with full bill of material
• Dry operation, no coolant
• Manual load and unload
• Electrical power input 208 VAC three phase
• 8o PSI shop air
• Footprint is 2.5’ x 4’
Winton Machine is a global leader in tube and coax fabricating machines. We offer custom solutions that add value to our customers' bottom line, along with exceptional technical support. For pricing, details, or any other questions, contact Winton Machine today.