TR40 CNC Roll Bender
As the PLC monitors the position of the tube, a servo powered hydraulic ram moves in and out forming the programmed radii.
Winton’s newly updated software includes a CE approved PLC that utilizes a state-of-the-art technology. The CNC software for the PLC has been written to allow for an ease of part processing, translating into more parts through the machine per hour increasing productivity.
The TR40 CNC roll bender is excellent for furniture bending, marine applications, farm equipment, and recreation equipment.
The TR40 tube bender is a precision 2 axis CNC machine roll bender that is designed to impart multiple radii in a single work piece. PLC controlled, this CNC roll bender allows a user to program the straight lengths between bends and the individual bend radii. Model: TR40H CNC roll bender
- Tube Bending Capacity: 1 1/2" (40 mm) OD x .035" wall S.S.
- Repeatability: .002 on linear ram movement
- Pitch control: manual support adjustments
- Weight: 1100 lbs.
- Footprint: 48" long x 33" wide
- Max. Pressure: 2000 psi
- Microprocessor controlled: program radii & length between bends
- Keypad & display for user input
- Fast production bending: variable speed control on roll
- High-resolution encoder: direct drive to tubing being processed
- Heavy duty linear ball bearings guide dynamic ram
- Multi-radius bending, programmable
- Off line programming, optional
- Dual palm switches (optional)
- Optional Loader Available