TR20H CNC Roll Bender
Winton Machine has been building tube benders for over a decade. From its stout structural frame to its high resolution encoders, the TR20H tube bender continues to bend quality coils for industries such as aerospace, automotive, and HVAC.The model TR20H tube bender offers programmable bend control on the ram and roll drive as well as CW or CCW coil forming. To ensure the performance of the TR20H, a high resolution encoder ensures the final position of the bend head and linear length rolled. The tube bender comes standard with a photoeye coil counter. Winton Machine has designed the TR20H tube bender to allow for simple user operation via a keypad and display.
- Tube Bending Capacity: 3/4" (19 mm) OD x .035" wall S.S.
- Repeatability: ± .50 mm on mean coil diameter
- Pitch control: manual support adjustments
- Weight: 550 lbs.
- Footprint: 48" long x 30" wide
- Max. Pressure: 1500 psi/1HP
- Microprocessor controlled: program up to 20 ram/roll moves
- Keypad & display (24 keys) for user input
- Fast production bending, variable speed control on roll and ram drive
- High-resolution encoder, direct drive to roll dies
- Heavy duty linear ball bearings guide ram head
- CW or CCW roll bending, customer specified
- Dual palm switches for safe operation (optional)