RD20 eCNC with Serpentine Bend Head
The serpentine bend head also includes software features for making back to back (serpentine) bends. The figure below show the PC interface with a check box to let the controller know that a serpentine profile is being programmed. When the "serpentine" check box is active in the Window screen above, the controller automatically adjusts for the necessary clearances to form a serpentine profile.
All eCNC tube benders are all 3 axis CNC tube benders with the capability of making mandrel bends. Other options include a PC interface for programming, a STEP file converter for reducing programming errors, hitch feeding, and XYZ to LRA conversion.
- Model: RD20 eCNC tube bender
- 3 axis closed loop CNC bending
- 3 CNC tube benders available to bend 20, 30, and 50mm diameter tubing
- Drop-away clamp die holder for better part clearance
- Over center toggle locking clamp and pressure die – stout holding
- Optional mandrel extractor
- Optional PC interface with STEP file converter – reduces programming time
- Designed with common components