RD20 CNC Tube Bender - up to 20 mm
To keep programming of new parts down to a minimum, the tube bender can be linked directly to engineering. Engineering can download a CAD generated STEP file of the bent tube right into the cell’s controller. This helps cut down on programming time and programming errors. The controller reads the STEP file and extracts the LRA (YBC) bender data as well as the parts cut length. The cut length is sent to the CNC cutoff machine and the LRA bender data is sent to the CNC tube bending machine. It’s that simple.
Winton Machine’s RD20 CNC tube bender is a fast 3 axis CNC tube bending machine designed for reducing the time it takes to make bent parts. Controlled by a Windows-based interface platform, the tube bender requires manual loading and unloading. A standard on board diagnostic system shows the status of all digital inputs and outputs.
- Windows-based user interface
- 3 axis CNC rotary draw bending - servo controlled
- 3D graphics shows the programmed part before bending
- Programmable speeds per bend
- Able to import a STEP file from CAD for processing
- 20mm OD capacity x 1D bending
- Unlimited parts length with hitch feed
- Interlocked guards and a interlocked safety mat for safe machine operation
- Free standing remote control operator stand
- 3D Model Viewer for LRA Data Verification - Optional