Model TH25 Triple Hit End Former
Winton's Model TH25 is a PLC controlled programmable tube end forming machine. This triple hit end former has the ability to produce single, double, and triple hit end forms. The Model TH25 utilizes a hydraulic clamp and ram ensuring that the Cp and Cpk stay on target. This end forming machine is ideal for expanding, beading, and flaring the ends of copper and stainless steel parts for the HVAC and Automotive Industries.
Tube end forming systems typically produce a 37 degree flare, bead, double flare, or bump O-ring groove type end form. Single hit end formers are the most common and tooling is available to form a bead, expand and reduce as well as form a single flare on the end of the tube. Double hit end forms can take the shape of a double flare or a 2 stage expansion or reduction. Winton’s End Forming Machines can be integrated with a tube cut-off and tube bender to provide a complete easy-to-use tube fabrication system enabling you to reduce labor costs while producing high quality and repeatable parts.
All tube end formers are designed, manufactured, and tested in our Georgia facility. We use standard purchased components to build every tube end forming machine. In addition, Winton provides world class support for all of its products including its programmable end formers. Winton has produced on-line training videos to enable your operators to get educated pre and post installation. Buying a machine is one thing, it’s the post-sales support that you need to consider. Winton delivers rock solid support with every end forming machine. Winton is proud of the quality of every tube end former sold.
Please call us today and ask how the quality of the end formers we build will translate into quality end formed parts on your shop floor.
Related article: A Progressive Movement in Tube Bending
Standard Equipment, Model TH25 Triple Hit End Forming Machine
• All hydraulic, ram and clamp cylinders
• Top guard interlock switch – guard must be in position to operate
• Digital readout used to set flag stop
• PLC controlled
• 8 to 10 seconds for a typical 3-hits
• Quick change tooling
• Front and side safety guards
• Top guard is electrically interlocked
• Free standing machine base
• Easy access for user adjustable variables including # of hits and cylinder seat times
• Heavy duty cylinders to control flag stop and carriage side shift positions
• Electrical enclosure for all electrical components
• NEMA box enclosure for all electrical components
• Controller provides for single hit or multi hit end forms