E100 Tube Expander / Tube End Former
All end formers are designed and tested in house. We use standard purchased components to build every end forming machine. We at Winton are proud of the quality of every end forming sold. Please, call us today and ask how the quality of the end forming machines we build will translate into quality end formed parts on your shop floor.
The model E100 tube end former is a production end forming machine used to expand the end of a tube. The machine uses 8 segmented fingers to minimize the tooling marks on the tube as the tube expands. No clamp die is used for this process. This means you can have a bend close to the end of the tube and still expand the end of the tube. The user inserts the tube over the die fingers and then holds the cycle start button during the expand operation. Once the ram stroke is complete, the hydraulic control valve automatically returns the ram to its home position.
- Tube Capacity: 4" OD tubing
- Repeatability: ± .002" on the diameter
- Tooling style: quick change, nMax. Pressure: Expand time: 3 seconds
- Expand time: 1 second, optional
- Loader/unloader: optional
- Drop-in tooling, quick change
- Micrometer adjustment on ram depth
- NEMA enclosure contains all 24V DC logic
- Dual palm switches for safe operation (optional)