The Crimp Meister is a tool that pre-swages ferrules onto small tubular lines, thus reducing overall build time. The pneumatic device quickly locates and crimps a sleeve into position on the end of a tube. This device sees its quickest payback when the fittings are installed at a sub assembly level; e.g., when the tubes are cut and bent. This then allows a technician to install the final tubular assemblies in less time. The device also improves quality by ensuring the crimping process is consistently applied. Some of the applications include lubrication lines and laboratory equipment.
- All pneumatic device used to crimp ferrules on metal tubing
- Interchangeable tooling allows for manufacturing flexibility
- User adjustable crimping force via pneumatic regulator
- Consistent crimping – hour after hour, day after day
- Easy access cycle start switch
- Setup time < 30 seconds