Coil Forming Machine
All tube benders are designed and tested in house. We use standard purchased components to build every tube bending machine. We at Winton are proud of the quality of every tube bender sold. Please, call us today and ask how the quality of the tube bending machines we build will translate into quality bent tubing on your shop floor. The CM12 is a CNC tube bender intended to form rectangular refrigeration coils in copper tubing. The CM12 tube bender comes standard with one tooling plate. Each tooling plate can support several different configurations. An optional tooling plate is available to support an infinite number of bent configurations. The CM12 tube bender forms square/rectangular coils while holding 10% or better ovality in the corner radii.
- Max Tube OD: 1/2"
- Minimum Corner Radius: 2 1/2D
- Vertical Payoff: Standard
- Straightener: Standard
- Draw bending process: Standard
- Electric bend head: Standard
- Pneumatic Shifting: Standard
- Shop air req'd: Standard
- Quick Change tooling: Standard
- Off line programming: Optional
- Universal tooling: Optional
- Servo shifting: Optional
- Servo bending: Optional