Semi Rigid Coax Stripper
Model #: 21434
Winton’s model CS6 coax stripper is designed to remove the outer jacket and the insulator in a series of precision seamless coordinated motions. This 2 axis cnc stripper uses high precision stepper motors to insure the correct amount of material is removed leaving the center conductor unaffected. The touch screen makes it simple to program in the final stripped lengths and diameters. The microprocessor takes care of the rest. Precision and repeatability…that is what you will be adding to your manufacturing process by employing a Winton coax stripper.
2022 Winton Launches New Cut Head Assembly
Improved Design for Greater Flexibility
- New design allow for more repeatable stripping of small diameter coax cable. Updated cutter head enables users to strip semi-rigid coax cable diameters down to .047”.
- Improved concentricity adjustment allows the user to more easily maintain the alignment between the cutter head and clamp assembly.
- Next generation software expands for more elaborate stripping modes and better on board diagnostics.
After the Cutoff – Stripping the Ends
Once the cut lengths come off the saw with nice square ends, the ends of the cable can now be dressed for a connector. Dressing the ends may involve multi-step cuts in each end. One of the most important quality features of dressing the ends of a cable involve removing the outer jacket and insulator without nicking the inner conductor. This is where an all-electric CNC semi-rigid coax stripper simplifies the process.
Product Video & Details
Customers using Internet Explorer may have difficulty viewing the online training videos.
We suggest using Chrome, Safari, Microsoft Edge, or another modern internet browser to view our videos. To find out more about the system requirements to view our training videos, and to see if your device meets them, click here.
Winton Machine: a Global Leader in Tube Fabrication Machines
All digital protractors are designed and tested in-house. We use standard purchased components to build every digital protractor. The team at Winton Machine are proud of the quality of every measuring machine sold. Contact us today and ask how our bend angle measuring machines will translate into quality bent parts on your shop floor.
Specs & Equipment
• 2 axis CNC controls with programmable multiple-level stripping
• Touch screen user interface with on board diagnostics
• Interactive graphic display allows for quick change over
• E stop & point of action guarding
• Compact bench top design runs on AC power and compressed air
• Designed with in-stock carbide cutters for fast delivery
• Precision alignment ensures for a concentric cutting action
• Multiple modes of stripping including Winton’s plunge and pull process
• Optional PC interface for offline programming and data storage