Automatic Tube Bending + End Forming Center
The automatic tube bender shown loads a part, makes 7 punched features using 2 mandrels, forms 2 compression bends, and then ejects a 1" OD tube at a rate of 6.7 seconds per part. Both bending heads use a two speed hydraulic system to provide for ± 0.2° bend angle repeatability. From its stout structural frame to its precision sensors, all Winton automatic machinestube benders produce quality parts for industries such as lawn and garden, automotive, furniture, and refrigeration.
All tube benders are designed and tested in house. We use standard purchased components to build every tube bending machine. We at Winton are proud of the quality of every tube bender sold. Please, call us today and ask how the quality of the tube bending machines we build will translate into quality bent tubing on your shop floor.
- Tube Bending Capacity: 1.25" OD x .035" wall mild steel
- Bend Repeatability: ± 0.2°
- Load process: Drop bundle of tubes into hopper with forklift
- Cycle time: 6.7 seconds (load/punch/bend/unload)
- Hopper/Conveyor Load: Baldor gearmotor
- Mandrel punching: 7 features shown in video
- Bending process: 2 compression bends shown in video
- Microprocessor controlled
- Heavy duty linear ball bearings guide all linear motions