Sales Engineer for Industrial Machinery Manufacturer
Be a part of a growing U.S. manufacturer that values helping others. We are a customer focused company that values personal relationships. Our top priority is providing our customers with the best manufacturing solutions and an outstanding customer experience from our initial contact until well after installation. Our company is over 20 years old and we proudly design and build all our machines in our Georgia facility where we ship worldwide.
We are looking for a self-motivated, well organized individual with both a technical and sales background. This person must have strong verbal and written communication skills and embrace technology.
This position is based out of Suwanee, GA and requires some travel. The right individual will be responsible for working with existing customers and developing new partnerships with potential customers throughout the Southeastern United States - GA, FL, SC, AL, MS, and TN. This is a key growth territory with an abundant amount of opportunity for sales revenue.
Compensation is base plus commission creating the opportunity for the right person to have a high income potential. Employee benefit package is available after 90 days.
Qualifications and Skills
- Technical background and aptitude
- At least 3 years of technical sales experience (industrial machinery preferred)
- College degree preferred (technical college acceptable)
- Self-motivated individual
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good listener
- Detail Oriented / methodical
- CRM experience preferred
- Strong Time Management
- Achievement oriented
If you qualify, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Suwanee, GA, Gwinnett County
Experienced machinist needed to help build industrial machine tools
• 5 years machinist experience
• Must have experience setting up and operating lathes and milling machines
• Good interpersonal and organizational skills
• CNC Programming a plus
• Able to speak, read and comprehend basic English
• Able to read and interpret shop/engineering drawings
• Good attendance and positive attitude a must
Winton Machine provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees. Discrimination based on race, color, sex, religion, age, veteran’s status, national origin, disability or any other status or activity is strictly prohibited, consistent with applicable state and federal laws.
If you qualify, send your resume to: email@example.com.